Sunday, April 20, 2008

One of My Favorites


One of my favorite pictures is the grape harvest, number 20. This picture was inspired by a special day spent with a wonderful group of friends. We spent the day together at a local wine festival, the day was filled with fun, and it's something we will always remember. The fond memories I have of that day make me smile just as the little man offering the grapes up to you. I have this painting hanging on my wall, but it belongs to my very special friend. I will soon part with it and give it to it's rightful owner.

2 comments:

Eileen Downes...the collage artist said...

Love your work...very painterly. Thanks for looking at my blog too. Check out my website www.eileendownes.com to see more.

Eileen Downes...the collage artist said...

Nice work...very painterly. Thanks for your comments on my blog too. take a look at the new artwork on my website www.eileendownes.com to see more.